[TYPO3] Switch off extension for print view

Th. Ernst offline at gmx.net
Wed Sep 12 07:39:07 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I've got an issue with my print view. I'm using extension rgsmoothgallery
to display pictures. I activated the feature to use it within a content
element. This works very well in normal view.
In the print preview I'd like to deactivate this extension, so that all
images are displayed directly instead of only one picture at a time.
Thus I need to find a way to deactivate this extension when displaying the
print view.
I already tried

      [globalVar = GP:print >0]
      plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1 >
      [global]

but this doesn't work.

Anybody knowing how to perform this? Any help is really appreciated. I've
been googling for hours now...

Thanks
Thomas