[TYPO3] crawler and indexed_search and tt_news

Baril, Chris Chris.Baril at cossette.com
Tue Sep 11 21:43:52 CEST 2007

Hello all.  I am trying to set up the indexed_search extension to work
with crawler....

I have gotten crawler to work and it detects my tt_news entries and
creates the correct urls...

Although, when I run the crawler CLI, it indexes all static pages, but
NOT my dynamic tt_news ones....

So, I think I have crawler working, but can't get indexed_search to find
all urls listed in crawler.

I am now trying to see if I can use indexed_search's database-lookup
option instead of getting my tt_news urls straight from crawler (since
they do not get carried over), but so far without success.

Does anyone know where I should start looking?  Thanks in advance.