[TYPO3] mailformplus saving to DB table

Jake Cooper typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Sep 11 16:45:54 CEST 2007

I am using mailformplus to generate forms on my website.  I want to save the information from each form to a Database Table.  I have multiple forms on my site and would like to save each form to a separate table.  I cannot figure out how to do that.  I can only see where I can specify one table name to use for all form data.

I also experimented with Tmailform, but am having problems getting it to work, so since I am more familiar with mailformplus, I'd like to make it work for me for saving each form to a different DB table.

Any help/suggestions/documentation would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your time.

Jake Cooper