[TYPO3] Menu doesnt work with multiple domain records

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Tue Sep 11 10:55:58 CEST 2007

Hi

I have posted about this problem a few times before but I have gotten
nowhere, so now I will submit a link to the site where you will see my
problem.

The site is kursus.mentor-it.dk.

I have a top menu to the right, with 6 menu items, each one is supposed
to be accessible by a different domain name. I have defined all menu items
as external URL's.

Im currently testing with one extra domain name called
kursus1.mentor-it.dk - if you type this address in your browser you will
go to the top menu item
"Arbejdernes boligforening".

This works but then the top menu stop working. Clicking one the other
top menu items has no effect. clicking the link, also defined as an
external link
  "Gå tilbage til forsiden" do work.

Any idea how I can fix my menu?

/Brian Bendtsen