[TYPO3] Private TER (resolved)

Dominik Smatana dominik.smatana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:36:16 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

On 11/09/2007, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Dominik Smatana wrote:
> > there is an "Enter repository URL" option in TYPO3 4.1.2 BE -> EM ->
> > Settings -> "Mirror selection" with following note:
> >
> > If you set a repository URL, this overrides the use of a mirror. Use
> > this to select a specific (private) repository.
> >
> > I've got two questions:
> > - where can I find more information how to setup a private TER?
>
> Gold rule: search before you post.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=private+ter

Sorry... I use Google of course, but it doesn't tell me which
information is relevant, correct, actual, etc... so I will still try
to ask on forums and mailing list too :)

I've found good article:
http://blog.web-crossing.com/2007/2/28/your-own-typo3-private-exension-repository-tutorial

> > - is there any way to "connect" EM to SVN repository directly? :)
>
> No.

Thanks for info...

--
Dominik Smatana