[TYPO3] Wrap the content in RTE (htmlArea RTE)

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 10 22:31:00 CEST 2007

No you need to make all the content in the column render differently

temp.customRender = CASE
temp.customRender.key.field = colPos
temp.customRender.0 < tt_content
temp.customRender.1 < tt_content
temp.customRender.2 < tt_content
temp.customRender.3 < tt_content
temp.customRender.default < tt_content
tt_content >
tt_content < temp.customRender
tt_content.0.textpic.20 < tt_content.0.image.20
tt_content.0.textpic.20.text.20 < tt_content.0.text.20
tt_content.1.textpic.20 < tt_content.1.image.20
tt_content.1.textpic.20.text.20 < tt_content.1.text.20
tt_content.2.textpic.20 < tt_content.2.image.20
tt_content.2.textpic.20.text.20 < tt_content.2.text.20
tt_content.3.textpic.20 < tt_content.3.image.20
tt_content.3.textpic.20.text.20 < tt_content.3.text.20
tt_content.default.textpic.20 < tt_content.default.image.20
tt_content.default.textpic.20.text.20 < tt_content.default.text.20

This has now made each column render individually of the others - that
means we can now adjust the content rendering serperately

So if we wanted to adjust the border column we would add this line:

tt_content.3.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.wrap = <div
style="link_style">|</div>

hth

(note the typoscript might not be perfectly correct, its just an example
of what you need)