[TYPO3] wfqbe - 'update on change' option

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Sep 10 09:40:11 CEST 2007

Hi Nabil,

> Hello,
>
> I work with wfqbe .
> How ca I use the 'update on change' option in the 'Wizard for search form'  ?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Nabil CHAOUI

you can use it to automatically update a field after changing another
field. Let's make an example.

Suppose that you have two search markers: WFQBE_MARKER1 and WFQBE_MARKER2

marker1 is a selector box that lists all the usergroups
marker2 is a selector box that lists all the fe_users

you need that when a user selects a usergroup (in marker1), the second
selector box has to be updated with the list of fe_users that belong to
the selected usergroup.

To do this, you have to set WFQBE_MARKER2 in the "update on change"
field of the MARKER1 configuration.
In the MARKER2 configuration you have to define a where clause like
this: "usergroup=###WFQBE_MARKER1###"

I hope this example is clear enough.

Regards,

--