[TYPO3] cooluri ext: CoolURIConf.xml in fileadmin/

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 01:14:29 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas

> Hi Darko.
>
> If you go here: http://www.t3pack.org you can see that the xml can be in
> another folder. OK it is not in fileadmin, but it is in a subfolder of the
> abcstarter extension.
>
> http://www.t3pack.org/typo3conf/ext/abcstarter/scripts/CoolUriConf.xml
>
> Test:
> http://www.t3pack.org/typo3conf/CoolUriConf.xml  (Page not found)
> http://www.t3pack.org/typo3conf/deactivierteCoolUriConf.xml  (hier ist die
> deactivierte XML, vergleiche sie mal mit deiner)
>
> Check in your localconf.php file and if you are using i.e. abcstarter or
> other similar addicional starting packages, then check also here if
> everywhere the path is to the fileadmin folder. There was a Problem with an
> older Version but Jan fixed it. Perhaps the old path is still written down
> in the localconf.php files

typo3conf/ is something that works on my end too. It doesnt work outside
of typo3conf as intended. I know about that in the older version. I
discussed with Jan about that back then. We are trying to resolve this
with him now, actually he tries.
What I would like to see, maybe you can try (if you have 1.0.4) and do
test, do two tests:
1. move CoolUriXml.conf to fileadmin/templates/
2. move CoolUriXml.conf to fileadmin/

And adjust XMLPATH field via the extension manager for cooluri, and let
us know if it works. and your typo3 version, plus php.

Regards,
Darko