[TYPO3] get rlmp_securedownloads to use usergroup instead of user for specifying downloads

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Sun Sep 9 22:20:20 CEST 2007

trying to use rlmp_securedownloads
which works nicely, but it uses the user session_id as the key
basically, allowing you to specify a download available for a specific
user. I wish to make a download available for a specific USERGROUP.

I have tried to figure out the changes in the classs to make this
happen, but I fear it is beyond me at this point...

anybody tried this already i wonder? or perhaps can someone suggest
another 'secure downloads' type extension that uses usergroup instead?

thanks,
Andrew