[TYPO3] macina_banners with TemplaVoila

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sun Sep 9 12:18:57 CEST 2007

Frederik Mortensen wrote:
> Thanks, I didn't quite understand the details, but somehow I figured it
> out.
>
> I mapped the cells for my banners as TS object path's and used the
> lib.bannertop class instead of temp. and it works thank U !!
>
> Frederik

Dear Frederik or anyone else reading this...

I have exactly the same Problem as you but I am stuck with it.
My banners simply won't show in the FE. Searched all documentation and
forums but I do not have any further hint. Is there something wrong with
  my typoscript? I map the extension with a typoscript object path to
the TV template. Any help greatly appreciated...

Stefan

My Typoscript Setup:

lib.topbanner < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
lib.topbanner {
# show banners with this attribute, default options are: "top, left,
bottom, right", all Descriptions of Banner Categories can be used
placement = topbanner
#mode to show banners. Options are: all, random
mode = random
# list of page IDs where the banners should be taken from (comma
seperated. i.e.: 1,5,7)
pidList = 285
# levels of recursion to search for banners
recursive = 0
# Limit number of banners
results_at_a_time = 3
}