[TYPO3] macina_banners with TemplaVoila

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sun Sep 9 12:15:09 CEST 2007

Frederik Mortensen wrote:
> Thanks, I didn't quite understand the details, but somehow I figured it
> out.
>
> I mapped the cells for my banners as TS object path's and used the
> lib.bannertop class instead of temp. and it works thank U !!
>
> Frederik

Hello Frederik or anyone else reading this...
I am trying exactly the same thing to do and I know this topic is a bit
old butr maybe you can help. My banners just won't appear on the site. I
  use templavoila and macina_banners 1.5.0

Here my TS setup:

lib.topbanner < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
lib.topbanner {
# show banners with this attribute (topbanner is a banner category...)
placement = topbanner
#mode to show banners. Options are: all, random
mode = random
# list of page IDs where the banners should be taken from (comma
seperated. i.e.: 1,5,7)
pidList = 285
# levels of recursion to search for banners
recursive = 0
# Limit number of banners
results_at_a_time = 3
}

I am not sure if there is something wrong with my Typoscript. I use a
TypoScript Object Path (lib.topbanner) to map it to the templavoila
html-template...

Any help appreciated. I've searched all documentation but have no
further hint! Many thanks