[TYPO3] LDAP Authentication and some permission problem.

Sandeep A.S sandeep at netcontinuum.com
Sun Sep 9 08:30:31 CEST 2007

Hi All,

      I am using macmade ldap authentication module.And authentication is
perfectly fine.I am using it for both BE and FE authentication.

       I imported two users to typo3 database with authentication directly to
ldap password.With the user admin I configured the user and given db mount
point to a particular page.And through Web-Access I gave access permission
like showpages,editpages,deletepages,create newpages etc...

       When I login as particular user It gaves  me the edit option and
create a sub page options.But when I click on either edit content
or create a new page under the tree it gaves me blank page.The same
happens if I go to the edit page properties page.
    Please suggest some points to troubleshoot .
    Thanks
    Sandeep