[TYPO3] how to set a static_info field as dropdown choice for sr_frontenduser registration form

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Sep 7 16:17:06 CEST 2007

I see on the extension for sr_feuser_register
in the form (.tmpl) itself there is a dropdown for a static info field
for country.

I see in static info tables, there is a "country_zone" field that
contains  states. I want to use this as a source for dropdown for STATE
choice in the registration process.

I have added the item in the .tmpl for the extension, and matched the
syntax for the other dropdown which is already working. but mine is not
working, and Im not sure why...

any advice here? Thanks in advance for help,
Andrew