[TYPO3] Stop the post RTE processing!!!

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Fri Sep 7 15:52:51 CEST 2007

I've been trying for ages to get the post-rte processing to behave
properly with no luck.  I have turned off my rte and dropping down to
the html level to test my results.

An example of the problem I am having is that occasionally I will get <p
div=""> tags when I mix and match <p> and <div> tags throughout my code.
  The behavior of some of the cleanup functions is very erratic and
spontaneous.

Ultimately I would like a way to disable the post rte processing of both
the <p> and <div> tags.  Another alternative would be to stop post rte
processing and allow my rte's code to go directly into the database.

Any ideas?  Anyone else have this problem?