[TYPO3] RealURL in japanese

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Sep 7 09:44:11 CEST 2007

Is this the only solution ? to make a manual SQL query to update all the
realurl segment path for japanese page title ?
I think that it won't be very easy to use for a content manager who do not
know SQL.
Is there a way to make possible for the user to edit a translation of the
realurl segment path when translating a page ? he can already edit the
navigation title...

Another question, does anyone made a BE module to execute those kind of
query to retrieve the default title/realurlpath for any language to adapt
the url segment automatically ?

I think this can be a good BE module or extension for real URL.

Thanks for ideas...

Luc Muller

mailman.1570.1187857554.17142.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...