[TYPO3] Timtab blog and SEO

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Sep 7 08:47:10 CEST 2007

Edwin Blokker wrote:
> I'm just looking into the timtab as a blog for my site, and I'm
> wondering how search eninge friendly Timtab is. What about duplicate
> content issues for example? Any other thoughts / suggestions?
>
> Also, would anybody like to share some examples of sites with Timtab
> implemented as a blog?

Look at my typo3bloke.net. I do not post often and do not promote it
much but it is on the first page in Google for queries like:
- performance typo3 (7th result)
- realurl typo3 (2nd result)
- templavoila typo3 (1st result)

Timtab is not easy to setup though. Wordpress is much easier.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/