[TYPO3] trying to add fields to sr_feuser_register; not outputting

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Sep 7 06:18:51 CEST 2007

in the manual it says to set evaluation settings like this to clear them
out:

(in setup typoscript i na template record on that page):

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.evalValues.tx_core101ems_address2 =

I verifiecd this is correct in ts object browser, as i found the other,
working fields listed there similarly.

i set this for all my new fields, but for those new fields, I still am
getting
###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_tx_core101ems_address2###
output to the frontend...

where should i be looking next (stumped...)

Thanks for any help,
Andrew