[TYPO3] trying to add fields to sr_feuser_register; not outputting

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Sep 7 05:02:26 CEST 2007

my error (of course), I was incorrectly referencing the new table
fields.... should have been

TX_CORE101EMS_ADDRESS2

instead of

ADDRESS2

Seems to be working, except that
###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_tx_core101ems_address2###

seems to be persistently showing in the frontend output. Something to do
with my evaluation setting, which I will check next.

Andrew