[TYPO3] trying to add fields to sr_feuser_register; not outputting

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Sep 7 04:26:22 CEST 2007

following instruction manual for sr_feuser_register

I am trying to add some additional fields. I was able to kickstart a new
extension to add the db fields for fe_users, and I have followed the
instructions in sr_feuser_register

to create the fields in the user registration form, but when I view the
form on the frontend, instead of the new field it displays this:

###LABEL_ADDRESS2### ###REQUIRED_ADDRESS2###
###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_address2###
###MISSING_ADDRESS2###

...not sure what to do here. will try goign thru the instructions again,
but does nayone have any other suggesitons? known bugs?

any help much appreciated, thanks

Andrew