[TYPO3] One site - multiple domain records - navigation problem

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Thu Sep 6 10:43:17 CEST 2007

Instead of using baseURL I have tried to use external URL's.

Every menu item in top menu to the right is configured as an external URL.

Fore example:

"Arbejdernes Boligforening" has the URL
kursus1.mentor-it.dk/index.php?id=22 and when you click it
you get the correct page and the domain name in the address field.

If then I click any of the other menu items in menu 1(to the right)
nothing happens. The navigation fails.

"Esbjergs boligforeninger" for instance has the URL
kursus.mentor-it.dk/index.php=24 but clicking it has no effect.

Now the interesting part, if I click "Arbejdernes boligforening" and
menu item one in the left menu
I get back to kursus.mentor-it.dk - I have made this menu item an
external URL like the others
but apparently it works in this menu. My question is, why?

I sometimes get an error:

Duplicate entry '220-222419149' for key 1

INSERT INTO cache_pagesection
(
content,
tstamp,
page_id,
mpvar_hash
) VALUES (
------and a whole lot of data here-----

My entire Typoscript setup is viewable here:
http://kursus.mentor-it.dk/fileadmin/templates/typoscript.txt

/Brian