[TYPO3] One site - multiple domain records - navigation problem

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Sep 5 10:16:11 CEST 2007

Hi

I still have this annoying problem with one website and multiple domains.

I think my previous post may have been misunderstood so now I will try
and clarify my problem by posting a link to my site.

The address is http://kursus.mentor-it.dk

I want to have a domain record per menu item in the right menu.

So if the user types kursus1.mentor-it.dk you go directly to menu item
1, if the user types kursus2.mentor-it.dk you go directly to menu item 2
and so on.

The user still have to be able to go to one of the other top menu items.
This is my primary problem.

Right now Im testing with one domain record kursus1.mentor-it.dk on the
page "Arbejdernes boligforening" and if you click this, the correct
content is shown and the browsers address field is changed to
kursus1.mentor-it.dk/index.php?id=22.

Thats as it should be, but then you are stuck on this branch of the page
tree. You cant go to any of the other pages in the right menu.

Hope this clarifies my problem and someone knows a solution.

Brian Bendtsen