[TYPO3] Problems with realurl and different domains

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Sep 5 09:07:46 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> As I don't have enough knowledge about Real URL yet I just use the
> configuration of typo3.org:

This will not work. Manual explains that if you use more thsan one web
site, you need to configure realurl to know where your sutes are. You
surely need not to have configuration for buzz.typo3.org in your file
but you need configuration for your domains and correct rootpage_id
there. As soon as you change domain names in configuration and set
correct rootpage_id, it will work. You may need to clear cache though.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/