[TYPO3] mailformplus for regular users

Charles Coleman c.coleman at rapidfyre.net
Tue Sep 4 21:38:19 CEST 2007

This is not true.  It is much more intensive in the actual HTML template
area.  This does not require admin priv and can be configured with BE user
rights to edit files.  You also would need to enable creating/editing/etc of
mailformplus content elements for the same BE user or group.

news:mailman.1775.1187992855.17142.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...