[TYPO3] Rendering a tt_content field as an image

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Sep 4 19:09:39 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> The content from the bodytext field is not rendered the right way.
> Special charecteres like • are not included in the transformation to an
> image file. The same goes for formatting, like bold and italics.
>
> I guess I need to tell the typoscript to parse the text as html but im
> not sure where or how I do this.

Hi !

I guess it would be the simples way to check the "diable RTE" checkbox for
this single content element - and take care that no &nbsp or other stuff is
filled into the bodytext field ...

if this is the case the text will render properly ...

if you need to take care of line-breaks (wrap long lines) i have an extension
ready - it is also capable of doing block-lines (each line extacly the same
length) ...

but this extension isn't my own work - at least not completly so i would have
to ask for permission from the original author before.

greets,
Bernhard