[TYPO3] Error using typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:44:18 CEST 2007

Thanks Dmitry, but if i remove the locale ext, then the editor doesn't load
at all..I downloaded the version 1.4.4 from the repository and i noticed
that the new Array to new Object is not done in that one, I made the change
and it works fine now...is it possible to do that change in the 1.4.5 maybe
so people can download it from the typo3 repository. Thanks for your help

T at ni@