[TYPO3] Extension for handling different types of one file for download

jirka sedláček ishick at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 4 13:30:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking for some extension, which help me handle more files with same name and different mime-type, the same file in different formats. I need it for download page, because my customer needs download page for his documents with multiple file format option.

Now I'm using extension called file list (key dr_blob) and it's ok, but I don't know how to handle multiple formats.

Can anybody  help me?

Ishick