[TYPO3] tt_news category menu and images

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:53:11 CEST 2007

I'm using such menu to show tt_news categories menu. menu adds to start
of content.

It shows me news title and after it news subtitle in a div. I need to
wrap this title and subtitle in a <div class="ctbody"></div> and before
it show category image in a some div. Main problem surely is show
category image. can anybody help me with it?

=======================================

temp.catar = CONTENT
temp.catar {
       table = tt_news_cat
       select {
           # the category folder(s)
           pidInList = 36
	andWhere = parent_category =
	andWhere.append = TEXT
	andWhere.append.value =  {GPvar:tx_ttnews|cat}
	andWhere.insertData = 1
	andWhere.append.ifEmpty = 10
       }
       renderObj = COA
#      renderObj.wrap = <li>|</li>
       renderObj {
	stdWrap.typolink.parameter=32
	stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.dataWrap = &tx_ttnews[cat]={field:uid}
	stdWrap.typolink.wrap = <li>|</li>
	   10 = TEXT
           10 {
               field = title
               wrap = |
           }
           20 = TEXT
           20 {
               field = description
               wrap = <div>|</div>
           }
       }
   }

  temp.catar.stdWrap.wrap = <ul id="catnav">|</ul>
  page.10.subparts.content.stdWrap.prepend  < temp.catar

--
W BR, Cray Flatline