[TYPO3] Could not fetch translation status

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Sep 3 23:40:59 CEST 2007

John de Stigter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having trouble with updating my language files. When I click "Update
> from repository" in the Extension manager only a few files are updated.
> But for a lot of extensions, for instance "sr_feuser_register", it says:
> "Could not fetch translation status".
>
> I am trying to impor the dutch language. Is this a problem at the TYPO3
> server or is the translation not available in a new format?

There are only few extension at translation server ATM:
1. tt_news
2. templavoila
3. dam
4. cal
5. static_info_tables
6. mm_forum

Thats why you have "Could not fetch translation status".

'sr_feuser_register' with 50k+ downloads is a good candidate to join the
extensions at translation server. If you want to make it happen you can
ask Dimitry Dulepov to add this extension to translation server.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz