[TYPO3] High-end gov references

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troels at linkfactory.dk
Mon Sep 3 13:55:16 CEST 2007

Hello everyone.

In DK we currently have several goverment institutions switching to
TYPO3 and furthermore a few are evaluating TYPO3 against other systems
(primarely commercial .NET = microsoft)

A few of them are requesting references to foreign, primarely european,
high end government solutions.

I was hoping that some of you could give me some good gov TYPO3
references from your native countries focussing on federal/national
sites with high traffic e.g. ministerien, national branches, offices of
legislation a.s.o.

Especially germany, netherlands, france, austria, spain, italy a.s.o.
are interesting, but also UK/US/eastern european countries/south-east
asian references are welcome too.

Best regards
Troels Kjær Rasmussen /Linkfactory