[TYPO3] TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd problem

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 3 11:47:33 CEST 2007

Bas Heutink wrote:
> I have a problem that when I add a tt_news item it is not displayed in
> the frontend.
>
> Now I read on the internet that this is a solution:

Why don't you read docs on typo3.org instead? :)

> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

Put page ID (or several, sepated by commas) instead of "all". Surely you
need not to flush the whole cache (not only pages but all!) if you want
to clear only one or two pages...

> But somehow the clear cache command does not work with me.
> Does anyone know why the clear cache command refuses to function?

Because it is restricted to (1) admins or (2) non-admins who has this
function specially enabled.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/