[TYPO3] URGENT: no rendering definition error

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:59:45 CEST 2007

I have two domains installed on the one typo3 installation. Both of
sites multilangual. I'm using Templavoila.

Problem appeared with sr_language_menu. In the first domain
(inter-faceskazakhstan.com) I created in the it's own General storage
sysfolder record with sr_language_menu. and inserted it with

lib.langsel = COA
lib.langsel {
	10 = RECORDS
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.source = 7
}

and it works well.

After it I created new domain (actionartsmanagement.com) and make it
working. In the it's own (another from first one) General storage
sysfolder I created same record but with another languages. and inserted
it with

lib.langsel = COA
lib.langsel {
	10 = RECORDS
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.source = 7
}

but it gives me
ERROR: Content Element type "sr_language_menu_pi1" has no rendering
definition!

If i change records' content from sr_language_menu to something else
(for example text or text with image) - all works and shows it correctly.

I tried everything, tried to find any solution in the google. Please
help me somebody, because in a couple of days I have deadline. ((:

--
W BR, Cray Flatline