[TYPO3] Link to tt_news

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Tue Oct 30 21:52:30 CET 2007

Sort of. If the news item changes, but the URL is to stay the same,
use news latest view, limit 1, date descending order, and put the
single view news item tags into the latest news template.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776