[TYPO3] mm_forum cannot post

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:15:13 CET 2007

I had such problem too. It's problem of language definitions. It's easy:
found directory

typo3conf/Ext/mm_forum/res/img/default/

there you can find default/ directory with images and buttons. Copy it
to directory with name of your language. For example I have copied it to
directory ru/, because I use russian language by default.

--
W BR, Cray Flatline