[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Oct 30 12:08:05 CET 2007

Erich Schreiber kirjoitti:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I've got tm_contentaccess running at least. The extension
> tm_shared_lib was missing. This extension is not listed under
> 'Requirements and suggested extension'

Weird because em_conf.php have this

'dependencies' => 'cms,css_styled_content,tm_shared_lib',
'constraints' => array(
		'depends' => array(
			'cms' => '',
			'css_styled_content' => '',
			'tm_shared_lib' => '0.2.2-',

If you get tm_contentaccess installed without first installing
tm_shared_lib then something has went wrong.

> Now I'm ready to disable the pagecontent-section in my
> news-storage-folder, but I cannot find the correspoinding options in
> the manual. Can you give me a clue please.

that is an installation option - I have not explained those in the manual
because when you install plugin each option has some explanations.

enable.pageTypeHandling