[TYPO3] pixe_feediting - dropdown doesnt work in IE7 - continued

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Oct 29 19:32:24 CET 2007

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Brian Bendtsen kirjoitti:
>> Brian Bendtsen skrev:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have upgraded to latest version 2.1.1 of pixe_feediting and I still
>>> have problems with the dropdown menu in IE7 when logged in as front
>>> end user.
>>>
>>> I know this worked in version 2.0.0 so it must be an issue with an
>>> update. I know of others who has tested the plugin with the same
>>> problem.
>>>
>>> Can anybody else confirm this problem, so we might get a bugfix?
>>>
>>> Is there a bugtracker for this extension?
>>>
>>> /Brian Bendtsen
>>
>> The problem is related to the stylesheet FE_editMenu_topapps.css

found the problem - nested opacity

div#div-editBar, div#div-editBar li ul {
	filter:alpha(opacity=95);  /* opacity for IE */
	opacity: 0.95;
	-moz-opacity: 0.95; /* opacity for FF */
}

Must set just
div#div-editBar li ul {
	filter:alpha(opacity=90);  /* opacity for IE */
	opacity: 0.90;
	-moz-opacity: 0.90; /* opacity for FF */
}