[TYPO3] Which CMS should we use? Need advice

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Oct 29 17:53:46 CET 2007

Katja Lampela wrote:
> and also a nice FE editing situation is assuring - a www page with the
> tiny pencils isn't scary at all :)
> - katja

It appears that the community factor may be as important as the
technology itself for people making a long term commitment to use and/or
purchase support services.

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3598466#post3598466

I really miss http://support.typo3.org. This was an excellent resource
for new technology adopters who don't use news readers as a habit. Alex
was responsible for setting up the TYPO3 Jive support forum I believe.
Several of us have emailed Alex Heizer. I have not gotten a response yet.

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-typo3org/2006-July/001550.html

Greg

----
web: http://www.mediatech.net
Phone: +1 (760) 525-1770 . Skype: gremington