[TYPO3] redirection back to original page after login

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Oct 29 15:47:17 CET 2007

Hello Cate,
I don't use TV so can't help you there. In the "traditional" way it goes
for example like this in the template setup and the newloginbox installed:

// setting up the newloginbox plugin
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1 {
    pid = 1000   // fe users and groups folder
    templateFile = mylogin.html //here you define how your login box
looks like by changing the default template
//the following is just an example how to change labels
    _LOCAL_LANG {
    fi {
        login =  SISÄÄN
        logout = ULOS
    }
    en {
    login = LOGIN
    logout = LOGOUT
    }
    }

and then I have

page.10.marks.LOGIN < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1

and I suppose you could have

lib.LOGIN < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1

but how to use or "map" this lib.LOGIN in TV is a question which I don't
have an answer, sorry.

- katja