[TYPO3] how to substitute a template.file in an extension template?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Oct 29 12:10:13 CET 2007

Katja Lampela schrieb:
> This shouldn't happen if your site structure is for example following:
>
> THE SITE shortcut to first subpage (<- the main template is here)
> The default site
> - subpage
> - subpage etc
> The second site (the ext template 1)
> - subpage
> --- subpage
> The third site (the ext template 2)
> - subpage
>
> So all the sites are under the same main page which has the main template.

So it shouldn't happen, but it happens.

The structure here is still very simple:

* Default site / main template
   * Subpage1
   * Subpage2 / extension template

So, technically, as all subpages are under the page with a main template
- it should work, shouldn't it?

I've no idea why extension template is being so selective - i.e. it
"inherits" only some settings from the main template.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://blog.wpkg.org