[TYPO3] pixe_feediting - dropdown doesnt work in IE7 - continued

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Oct 29 12:13:01 CET 2007

Hi

I have upgraded to latest version 2.1.1 of pixe_feediting and I still
have problems with the dropdown menu in IE7 when logged in as front end
user.

I know this worked in version 2.0.0 so it must be an issue with an
update. I know of others who has tested the plugin with the same problem.

Can anybody else confirm this problem, so we might get a bugfix?

Is there a bugtracker for this extension?

/Brian Bendtsen