[TYPO3] Anounce: CoolUri 1.0.7

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 28 21:25:08 CET 2007

Jan Bednarik wrote:
>> then make it 1.0.8 damn!
>> It's different code, so it's a different version!
>
> Does it even matter? First version 1.0.7 have downloaded about 5 people.
> I don't want to make it to version 1.0.99 ;). I know I can be sometimes
> terrible, releasing 2 versions in 1 day :) I can't help myself.

It doesn't matter whether you release a version 1.0.99. It's important
to not release different code under the same version number. This is a
big NoNo. Especially those 5 people will be happy to notice that
something changed.

We had a quite lengthy discussion on the german list because of
overwriting same version numbers with different code, I don't wanna
start this here again ...

Ingo