[TYPO3] CoolURI and TYPO3 in subfolders - rewrite problems with hiding the subfolder part

Aljoscha Rittner ARittner at gmx.net
Sun Oct 28 21:29:00 CET 2007

Hi Jan!

>> CoolURI 1.0.7 is absolute buggy and kills all my redirects.

> Is it? Can you describe the buggy behaviour?

All my subpages ( /start and /start/sample, or /sepix/start and
/sepix/start/sample) does not work. Only www.sepix.org/

>> I've downgraded to 1.0.6 - in this version I get the problems
>> described in the last posting.

> Can you see the link in the CoolUri Manager?

Yes, I see

start/
start/sample/

But I've found a very strange behavior.

I added a debug output into the cool2param function for the siteScript
Value.

please test this URL:

http://www.sepix.org/123456thisisvisible

The value is:

thisisvisible

The first 6 characters are killed.

This is the answer for the funny result:

All this links

http://www.sepix.org/start
http://www.sepix.org/sample
http://www.sepix.org/bunny
http://www.sepix.org/foobar

are open www.sepix.org/

but not:

http://www.sepix.org/gullugullu

(this gives me an Page not Found)

But I've no idea: Is this an Rewrite-Bug with my .htaccess file or an
bug in CoolURI - or sits the bug in front of my monitor?

TIA and best regards,
  Josh.