[TYPO3] Anounce: CoolUri 1.0.7

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:21:40 CET 2007

Hi,

On 10/28/07, Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org> wrote:
> > then make it 1.0.8 damn!
> > It's different code, so it's a different version!
>
> Does it even matter? First version 1.0.7 have downloaded about 5 people.
> I don't want to make it to version 1.0.99 ;). I know I can be sometimes
> terrible, releasing 2 versions in 1 day :) I can't help myself.

There was already someone on the list this afternoon recommending
downgrading to 1.0.6 because 1.0.7 was buggy...

IMO, changing code without changing version numbers is a poor
practice. See threads in this list about tx_srfeuserregister retaining
the same version number over multiple iterations and all the confusion
that caused...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/