[TYPO3] how to substitute a template.file in an extensiontemplate?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Oct 28 09:56:25 CET 2007

> Yes they are--at least in some contexts. There's some difference about
> when each is processed or something that becomes important when using
> Templavoila. I can't find the exact explanation at the moment.

Maybe context, but not performance. Lib and temp in this case are not
types, they are only "variable" names. Therefore there can't be any
impact on performance or on way how they are handled.

I agree that certain extension may see different names differently, but
that's not what we are talking about at the moment.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech