[TYPO3] Installation: Two things...

Soren Grau soren at sorengrau.com
Sat Oct 27 20:16:16 CEST 2007

Greg, Simon, Dimitry,

Thanks a million for your help. I have now re-installed again and gone
through the install PDF that Simon gave me from the WEC page. Nice
documentation.

Greg (BTW: Mediatech is a beautiful site!), thanks for the zip-file. I will
install it as soon as I can get into the BE. I keep getting the error
"Login-error or session timed-out" in all the frames, as if I'm logged in
but no pages will show.

I HAVE enabled JavaScript and cookies on my PC, and even disabled the
Windows firewall. I can't see what I'm doing wrong here... Could it be the
ISP? My provider is www.wildblue.net (satellite), which is all I can get on
the mountain where I live outside of LA.

Any ideas, mates? I seen from other threads that this error occurs for
several people.

Thanks,
Soren