[TYPO3] Installation: Two things...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Oct 26 21:47:53 CEST 2007

Hi Soren,
There used to be a helpful installation package for newcomers: quickstart,
which has some useful stuff and content already, pages, contents, fe users
and groups etc. This still exists in some form somewhere (I'm sure a search
or some knowing people will help you with this). Anyway the default
installation dummy + source is empty.
- Katja

"Soren Grau" <soren at sorengrau.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:mailman.3626.1193426579.20721.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...