[TYPO3] cart options?

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Oct 26 19:52:45 CEST 2007

Andrew Hill wrote:

> my requirements are pretty simple - just need paypal integration and the
> ability to add products to T3 content blocks.
> things like inventory and customer logins would be great, too, but not
> essential :)

Hi Andrew,

We've had some success with Webformat Shop System ( extendedshop ).
Trade Ecommerce System ( trade ) appears to be an easier version of
tt_products but I've never used it passed a test install.

There may be a javascript error on the final form submission button with
the trade extension however, I never took the time to confirm. The
author is fairly responsive to emails.
http://www.mediatech.net/typo3_forum/view/single_thread/chc-forum/2/6/840.html

Greg

----
Gregory Remington
web: http://www.mediatech.net
Phone: +1 (760) 525-1770 . Skype: gremington