[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Erich Schreiber nospam at to.me
Fri Oct 26 11:27:55 CEST 2007

Sorry, but I didn't get it. I tried it in 5 installations (from Typo3
version 3.8.0 to 4.1.3, PHP4 and PHP5, MySQL4 and MySQL5 on three
different Linux servers (FC2, CentOS4.5, CentOS 5)) but I coudn't get
it working. So there's probably something obvious to you which I do
not respect.

All my installations are XHTML and UTF-8. The tm_contentaccess
configuration I tried was either default or all options in the setup
checked. On one installation I also loaded skin_grey_2 and
kb_skinselect and switched it to t3skin as default. The only
non-standard extensions beside tm_contentaccess were automaketemplate
and tt_news on one set of the accounts and none on the other accounts.
I always use css_styled_content in the setup.

I checked the TS in User TSconfig for the editor's group (after your
last reply) and Page TSconfig and
fileadmin/TSconfig/defaultPageTSconfig.txt before.

If I put the code into fileadmin/TSconfig/defaultPageTSconfig.txt also
the properties 'disableBigButtons' and 'disableSearchBox' of
mod.web_layout show no results (I checked the correct path in the
setup dialog of the extension). This made me suspect that something is
not loading or initializing correctly. Or do I misunderstand the
purpose of this file?

Anyway, thank you Tapio for your time and advice. I just now have to
end my experimentations and probably live without 'Typo3 Lite' skins
for my editors. Probably I'll come back to your fine extension in a
while again.

Erich