[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Erich Schreiber nospam at to.me
Thu Oct 25 17:35:50 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula  wrote:

>If you need to hide Web > Page > Columns only from system folder,
>that is not possible with default settings.
>
>I build into tm_contentaccess
>advanced page type handling (would be nice if someone could sponsor it),
>which doesn't show columns for page types, which don't use content
>elements of the current page (I let still possibility to show them if
>they are needed for some exeptional reasons).

Thank you Tapio for this clarification and for this very interesting
extension.

But I'm sorry to tell that I cannot get it working (tm_contentaccess
3.0.2). I've tried the whole day and checked it on Typo3 version
3.8.0, 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 in various setups with TS in user TSconfig,
page TSconfig and/ or in the new
fileadmin/TSconfig/defaultPageTSconfig.txt.

Here e.g. are some lines I've put into the page TSconfig of the site
root:

mod.web_layout {
      disableBigButtons = 1
      disableSearchBox = 1
      disableTopEditIcon = 1
      disablePathInfo = 1
}

While the buttons and the search box are switched off as expected the
top edit icon and the path info still are visible. It looks to me as
if the module is not initialized correctly. Of course all the caches
have been cleared.

One thing I should mention is that I see errors in the Extension
Manager > Information:

No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"class.tx_tmcontentaccessCreateLinks.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"class.tx_tmcontentaccess_getMainFields_preProcess.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"class.user_web_layout_ttcontent_BEFuncObj.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"class.user_web_layout_ttcontent_previewFuncObj.php"

and some naming annoyances.

Obviously there's something I missed completely.

Erich