[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Oct 24 19:56:40 CEST 2007

Erich Schreiber kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I want to hide the pagecontent section for editors in the backend
> interface (column view) of a system folder (tt_news).

If you need to hide Web > Page > Columns only from system folder,
that is not possible with default settings.

I build into tm_contentaccess
advanced page type handling (would be nice if someone could sponsor it),
which doesn't show columns for page types, which don't use content
elements of the current page (I let still possibility to show them if
they are needed for some exeptional reasons).