[TYPO3] RealURL: Translation of "Speaking URL path segment"

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 24 19:38:12 CEST 2007

Hi!

Christopher wrote:
> The following has to be done:
> (See example below for german.)
> You simply need to create a new array with the name of the language you want
> to create a label for (in this case 'de' for german).
> Then change the 2 texts "Speaking URL path segment" and "Speaking Url
> Management" (or at least the first one) to what it is in this language.

Generally I need a unified diff patch and entry in BT. I do not monotir e-mails or mailing list when developing. I use only BT. This is a rule that we have in core team.

The iddea is good but I really would like to see it in BT. If you can put it there, it will be excellent.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/